- 24.5oz (700g) of scallops 1 cup of milk
- 3.5oz (100g) of flour Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of chopped thyme Salt and allspice to taste
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley for serving
- Cut the scallops lengthwise, then in half. Rinse and put them in milk for 5 minutes. Remove the scallops and bread them in flour mixed with salt and pepper. Fry in vegetable oil to a light brown color.To prepare thyme herb butter, heat butter with thyme. Strain through a sieve.
- Serving: Place the scallops on a platter. Sprinkle them with thyme herb butter and parsley.